Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talmudism

+3
KingdomSeeker
strangelove
zone
7 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Talmudism - Page 10 Empty Re: Talmudism

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:44 pm

"The leader of Persia," states the Midrash, "will attack an Arab
nation and the Arab king will go to Aram for advice. The leader of
Persia will bring destruction to the entire world, and all of the
nations will be struck by panic and fear ... Israel will also be
overtaken by panic and fear, and they will cry, 'Where shall we go?
Where shall we go'?

"Moshiach will then tell them: 'My children, fear
not. Everything I have done, I have done for you. Why are you afraid? Do
not fear! The time of your liberation has arrived (2).'"

(2) Yalkut Shemoni Isaiah, remez 499 (Yalkut Shimoni is a 14th century
anthology of Midrashic litrature). The same Midrash is found also in an
older Midrashic text, Pesikta Rabsi section 36.

SOURCE: The Kabbalah of Basra
(interestingly, the source above seems to be using that midrash as an excuse to attack IRAQ back in the 90's)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Persia shall fall into the hands of Rome directly before the coming of Moshiach, for Romeshall rule the whole world for 9 months.”

-
Gemorra, Tractate Avoda Zara, page 2b, the Tosephos commentary, called the “mashcha malchusaihu.”

SOURCE:
The Sages of Judah: the Terror of the Persian Iran and its demise by Edom

(I cant find a "Gemorra" online to verify this quote....yet)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Yoma 10a in the TalmudRabbi Yochanan said in the name of Rabbi Yehuda in the name of Rabbi Ilai: In the time to come, Rome will fall at the hands of Persia.

Yalkut Shimoni (midrash, compiled circa 500 CE) – “Rabbi Yitzchak said: The year that Melech HaMoshiach (King Messiah) will be revealed, all the kings (leaders) of the nations will be struggling against each other. The leader
of Persia (Iran) will contest with an Arab leader and the Arab leader
will go to Aram (the Western Superpowers) to get council from them.

The leader of Persia will respond and destroy the entire world. All the nations of the world will be trembling and shaking and falling on their faces. They will be seized by pains like labor pains. The Jewish people will be trembling and quaking and saying: "Where can we go? Where can we go?" And [Moshiach] will say to them: my children, do not fear! Everything I did I did only for you! Why are you frightened? Don't be afraid--the days of your redemption have arrived!

Rabbi Yonasan Eibshetz, ztvk"l, (1690-1764) in his Sefer (Book) Yaaros Dvash – “At certain moment the time will come when Moshiach should have already arrived but the redemption has not yet come. The Moshiach will ask how it could be that the time for redemption has arrived and he still undergoes sufferings? The response that he will receive is that he must wait for nine months. Why? In
order to wait for the fall of Persia (Iran) at the hands of Edom (the
Christian West), and then the final redemption will come.”

SOURCE: The Sages of Judah: the Terror of the Persian Iran and its demise by Edom
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Gog Bush (Obama) quick-draws a pair of atomic six-guns at nuclear high-noon between Iran and the USA (with or without Israel), where Iran will be wiped off the globe. The Israel of Sharon (Netanyahu) and Peres becomes a puppet state of the USA for 9 months, until Moshiach sends them all packing, and Israel renews its glory of old as Hashem's palace on earth, speedily and in our time, amen.”

-
Rabbi Lazer Brody

SOURCE: The Sages of Judah: the Terror of the Persian Iran and its demise by Edom
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Conitunues here:

The Crushing of the Persian Ram opens the Gates for the Battle of GoguMogog

(WARNING---BRITISH ISRAEL WEBSITE)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

China has been sucking all the building resources, like concrete, from every nation of the earth. She is also trying to corner the market on numerous strategic metal resources, located predominately on the African continent that is used in advance telecommunications and exotic weapon systems. In time, the second great horn supporting Iran’s imperial quest for a Shi’ite World Caliphate where Sharia law rules, will also have to be dwelt with.

The Crushing of the Persian Ram opens the Gates for the Battle of GoguMogog

(The boogeyman...Islam and sharia law)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm

References to HAARP...

...the western powers could use their (not-so-secret) exotic ionosphere heaters to create massive weather changes; hurricanes, typhoons, and earthquakes, and out of the destruction of lands and nations resisting international control, the arrival of agents of “peace” coming in to control and pacify the people in the land.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Its difficult when reading stuff on a British Israel site coz theres a fair bit of truth mixed in with absoultely AWFUL doctrine.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 am

thank you SO MUCH doc.

as best i can figger is this stuff is basically more playbook of SoS in 'religious' texts (?).

it was fascinating to see all that on a Brit-Isr site...the whole concept is outrageous and just insanely absurd. but its sure adding up re: the "heir" of the earthly kingdom from david, coming out of rothland etc. the site advertsing stuff like "you ARE the 10 lost tribes...come home now, etc" is just NUTS.

naturally i clicked around on the 10 tribers things and ended up elsewhere but found a definitive article which:

1) completely and utterly debunks Brit-Isr, not so much by their faulty and deceptive reasoning (though it does cover that), but completely by the Biblical texts.

2) in the process of which (as i saw you do, i believe at CC doc) the Bible shows without equivocation that the 10 lost tribes (two-house theory) was NEVER true, and that all israel was in Babylon, Judea and everywhere.

the natural progression through the texts did several things (which i found thrilling re: confirmation).....

showed that the OT prophecies ALL fleshers use for futurism were and are fulfilled in Christ and the Church which IS believing Israel expanded;

and in doing so, though without it being the purpose of the article just dispenses with ANY "unfinished" business (David's throne, and earthly king/kingdom; etc).

i excerpted portions and emailed to myself in chunks, and hope to run a thread on it today for anybody struggling with, say, Romans 11 or any of the dispo texts.

it's just such a delight for the spirit when the truth is confirmed by the Spirit of Truth...because while putting to rest the idea of unfulfilled promises etc by going back over those texts the Gospel is seen again and again, and that's the best part of all.

maybe i'll call the thread: no flesh israel (whether claimed by Anglos or jews no matter) or summink and put it in apologetics.

thanks for the digging doc: still not entirely clear on those obscure talmudic texts re: "persia/rome" other than that its abundantly clear that they aren't Christian, and fit the satanic agenda of dominionism.

love ya bud...........z
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Israel closes down Yitzhar yeshiva due to violent acts against Palestinians

Israel's Education Ministry decided Tuesday to follow the recommendations of the Shin Bet and close down the Dorshei Yehudcha yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar, following its students' involvement in violent acts against Palestinians and Israeli security forces.

Shimshon Shoshani, the former director-general of the Education Ministry, decided last week before leaving his post to close down the yeshiva indefinitely.

Dorshei Yehudcha yeshiva high school is part of the institutions of Od Hai Yosef, headed by Rabbi Yitzhak Ginzburg. Two heads of the yeshiva, Rabbis Yosef Elitzur and Yitzhak Shapira wrote the controversial book "The King's Torah" which justifies the killing of non-Jews.

LINK and full story:Haaretz
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 am

The King's Torah.
ya. the king of darkness.
grrrr........but: God will not be mocked.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Talmudism - Page 10 Empty Talmud Study in South Korea

Post by zone Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Talmud Study in South Korea

Posted by Jameel @ The Muqata at 3/27/2011 08:00:00 AM

Talmudism - Page 10 Korean_Talmud

The following fascinating article was translated by The Muqata from YNET.

Update: After receiving a personal thank you letter from the South Korean Embassy in Israel for this blog post, I have made a few minor updates to the article below at the Embassy's request, to better reflect Talmud (탈무드) Study in Korea YNET has reposted an updated version as well.

Close to 50 million people live in South Korea, and almost everyone is taught the Talmud at home by their parents. "We tried to understand why the Jews are geniuses, and we came to the conclusion that we think it is because they study Talmud," said the Korean ambassador to Israel, Mr. Young Sam Ma. And this is how "Rav Papa" became a more well known scholar in Korea than in Israel.

It is doubtful if the Amoraic scholars, Abbaye and Rava imagined their discussions of Jewish law in the Beit Midrash in Babylon would be taught hundreds of years later in East Asia. Yet it turns out that the laws of an "egg born on a holiday" ("ביצה שנולדה ביום טוב") is actually very interesting to the South Koreans who have required that Talmud study be part of their compulsory school curriculum. ]Note from Jameel: The Korean Embassy in Israel probably received alot of complaints about Talmud being part of the compulsory school curriculum, and requested that the statement read: “Yet, it turns out that… is actually very interesting to the South Koreans who encourage Talmud learning at home”.]

Almost every home in South Korea now contains a Korean-translated Talmud. But unlike in Israel, the Korean mothers teach the Talmud to their children. In a country of close to 49 million people who believe in Buddhism and Christianity, there are more people who read the Talmud - or at least own their own copy at home - more than in the Jewish state. Much more.

"So we too will become geniuses"

"We were very curious about the high academic achievements of the Jewish people”, explains Korean Ambassador to Israel, Mr. Young Sam Ma, who was hosted on the channel 1 TV programme “Culture Today”."

"Jews have a high percentage of Nobel laureates in all fields: literature, science and economics. This is a remarkable achievement. We tried to understand what is the secret of the Jewish people? How they - more than other people - are able to reach those impressive accomplishments? Why are Jews so intelligent? In our opinion, one of your secrets is that you study the Talmud”.

"Jews study the Talmud at a young age, and it helps them, in our opinion, to develop mental capabilities. This understanding led us to teach our children as well. We believe that if we teach our children Talmud, they will also become geniuses. This is what stands behind the rationale of introducing Talmud Study to our school curriculum." Jameel adds: Again, The Muqata was requested to remove the school curriculum comment, and replace it with, "This is the rational to make Talmud a part of home education in Korea”

Ambassador Ma says the he himself studied the Talmud at a very young age: "It is considered very significant study," he emphasized. The result is that more Koreans have Talmud sets in their homes than Jews in Israel.

“I, for example, have two editions of Talmud: one my wife bought and the other I got from my mother in law”. [Jameel adds: Almost like the Jewish tradition of the parents of the bride buying a set of Talmud for their future son-in-law...]

Groupies of Jews

Koreans don't only like the Talmud because they see it as promoting genius, but because they found values that are ​​close to their hearts.

"In the Jewish tradition, family values ​​are important," explains the South Korean Ambassador.

"You see it even today, your practice of the Friday evening family meal. In my country we also focus on family values. The respect for adults, respect and appreciation for the elderly parallels the high esteem in my country for the elderly."

Another very significant issue is the respect for education. In the Jewish tradition parents have a duty to teach their children, and they devote to it lots of attention. For Korean parents, their children's education is a top priority. (YNET)

The photo above of a Talmud translated into Korean,
is courtesy of the South Korean Embassy to Israel.
http://muqata.blogspot.com/2011/03/talmud-study-now-mandatory-in-south.html

It is doubtful if the Amoraic scholars, Abbaye and Rava imagined their discussions of Jewish law in the Beit Midrash in Babylon would be taught hundreds of years later in East Asia.

HELLO? HELLO?

Yet it turns out that the laws of an "egg born on a holiday" ("ביצה שנולדה ביום טוב") is actually very interesting to the South Koreans who have required that Talmud study be part of their compulsory school curriculum.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Talmudism - Page 10 Empty China (re)Discovers the Business Wisdom of the Talmud

Post by zone Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Sunday, January 2, 2011

China (re)Discovers the Business Wisdom of the Talmud

The Chinese should, but apparently don't, recall the Talmudic business wisdom of the pious, Sephardic Orthodox Judaic opium dealer, David Sassoon, who brought their nation to ruin while profiting handsomely from it not too long ago.

Han Bing, the (pseudonymous) author of Crack the Talmud, says a series on the 'Jewish Bible' by a prominent publisher made him realize that 'ancient Jews and today’s Chinese face a lot of the same problems"This message sounds familiar. Could it mean that our "special relationship" with "The Jews" isn't as special as we've been led to believe? Keep an eye on the East and you'll find out.

Selling the Talmud as a Business Guide

P Deliss / Godong-Corbis - Newsweek

December 29, 2010

A page from the Talmud, the book consisting of early rabbinical writings that inform the Judaic tradition.

Jewish visitors to China often receive a snap greeting when they reveal their religion: “Very smart, very clever, and very good at business,” the Chinese person says. Last year’s Google Zeitgeist China rankings listed “why are Jews excellent?” in fourth place in the “why” questions category, just behind “why should I enter the party” and above “why should I get married?” (Google didn’t publish a "why" category in Mandarin this year.) And the apparent affection for Jewishness has led to a surprising trend in publishing over the last few years: books purporting to reveal the business secrets of the Talmud that capitalize on the widespread impression among Chinese that attributes of Judaism lead to success in the financial arts.

Titles such as Crack the Talmud: 101 Jewish Business Rules, The Illustrated Jewish Wisdom Book, and Know All of the Money-Making Stories of the Talmud share the shelves with stories of Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. There’s even a Talmud hotel in Taiwan inspired by “the Talmud’s concept of success” that features a copy of the book Talmud Business Success Bible in every room. With the increasing interest in business education in China, and a rise in sales of self-help literature, the production of business guides to the Talmud has exploded. The guides are like the Chinese equivalents of books such as Sun Tzu and the Art of Business.

Han Bing, the (pseudonymous) author of Crack the Talmud, says a series on the “Jewish Bible” by a prominent publisher made him realize that “ancient Jews and today’s Chinese face a lot of the same problems,” ... No statistics are available on the sales of this sliver of the book market. But while the guides haven’t reached the heights of books such as Jewish Family Education, which claims to have sold more than 1 million copies, they currently are “very popular” and a “hot topic,” says Wang Jian, associate dean of the Center of Jewish Studies in Shanghai, a research institution that focuses on Jewish culture and history, and Israel. The Talmud “has become a handbook for doing business and seeking fortunes,” Wang says.

full article:

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/12/29/in-china-pushing-the-talmud-as-a-business-guide.html
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Halakot literally means EXTRA biblical law!
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

(Galatians 1:13) For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

(Galatians 1:14) And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Talmudism!
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:57 pm

"....Rabbinic Judaism...the particular religious system set forth by
sages, or 'rabbis' who flourished in the first six centuries C.E. This
same Judaism is also called 'talmudic' because its main statement is
set forth by the Talmud of Babylonia..."

- Jacob Neusner, Rabbinic Judaism: Structure and System (Minneapolis, Minnesota: Augsburg Fortress, 1995), p. vii.

Quote Credit: M Hoffman (Judaisms Strange Gods)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Rabbi Neusner further notes that "rabbinic literature took shape
during the nascent and formative age of Christianity."
He calls Christianity: "...a challenge that had to be met, for
Christianity appealed to the same authoritative writings, the
Hebrew scriptures of ancient Israel, that this Judaism formulated
in its way."

- M Hoffman (Judaism's Strange Gods p.27)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:11 pm

"Scripture neither determined the agenda nor provided the
ubiquitous focus of rabbinic literary activity and imagination...substantial portions of rabbinic teaching—for example, on matters as basic and important as Sabbath observance—have scant Scriptural support.

"(The) complex of rabbinically ordained practices...including most
of the rules for the treatment of Scripture itself—do not derive from Scripture at all. Rabbinism's initial concern was the elaboration and refinement of its own system. Attaching the system to Scripture was secondary. It therefore is misleading to depict Rabbinic Judaism primarily as the consequence of an exegetical process or the organic unfolding of Scripture. Rather, rabbin ism began as the work of a small, ambitious, and homogenous group of pseudo-priests...

"By the third century, (A.D.) the rabbis expressed their selfconception in the ideology of 'oral Torah,' which held that a comprehensive body of teachings and practices (halakot) not included in Scripture had been given by God and through Moses only to the rabbinic establishment."

- "Rabbinic Judaism" by Jacob Neusner with a
contribution by William Scott Green, pp. 31-34, (op. cit.).
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm

"...it helps to remember that rabbinism's
initial catalyst was neither the canonization of the Hebrew Bible nor
readerly research of Scripture
but the demise of the Second Temple..."

- "Rabbinic Judaism" by Jacob Neusner with a contribution by William Scott Green, pp. 31-34, (op. cit.).

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"The holy martyr Baruch Goldstein is from now on our intercessor in heaven"

- Rabbi Israel Ariel
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over heathens or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: Upon the flesh of man [adam] shall it not be poured;28 and cattle and vessels are not man. Also with regard to the dead, [it is plausible] that he is exempt, since after death one is called corpse and not man. But why is one exempt in the case of heathens; are they not in the category of adam? — No, it is written: And ye my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are adam [man]:29 Ye are called adam but heathens are not called ‘adam.

- Kerithoth 6b

Last edited by Strangelove on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

"It was taught: And so did R. Simeon ben Yohai state (61a) that the graves of gentiles (goyim) do not impart levitical uncleanness by an ohel [standing or bending over a grave], for it is said, And ye my sheep the sheep of my pasture, are men (Adam), [Ezekiel 34:31]; you are called men (Adam) but the idolaters are not called men (Adam)."

- Yabamoth 61a
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was standing there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into contact with the graves of humans (Adamites), and he was standing in a gentile graveyard. For it has been taught by Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: 'The graves of gentiles [goyim] do not defile. For it is written, And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men (Adam)' (Ezekiel 34:31); only ye are designated men (Adam)."

- Baba Mezia 114b
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 pm

The people who are abroad are all those that have no religion, neither one based on speculation nor one received by tradition. Such are the extreme Turks that wander about in the north, the Kushites who live in the south, and those in our country who are like these. I consider these as irrational beings, and not as human beings; they are below mankind, but above monkeys, since they have the form and shape of man, and a mental faculty above that of the monkey.

- Maimonides Guide of the Perplexed pg 545
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 pm

"If Gentiles refuse to live a life of inferiority, then this signals
their rebellion and the unavoidable necessity of Jewish warfare against their very presence."

- Mordechai Nisan, Israeli professor and scholar of Middle East Studies at the Rothberg International School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, quoted in Kivunim - Official publication of the World Zionist Organization, August, 1984, pp. 151-156.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:57 am

Strangelove wrote:"If Gentiles refuse to live a life of inferiority, then this signals their rebellion and the unavoidable necessity of Jewish warfare against their very presence."

- Mordechai Nisan, Israeli professor and scholar of Middle East Studies at the Rothberg International School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, quoted in Kivunim - Official publication of the World Zionist Organization, August, 1984, pp. 151-156.

OH MY GOSH.

THIS IS DAMAGING. this has got to be publicized.

Last edited by zone on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 am

Strangelove wrote:The people who are abroad are all those that have no religion, neither one based on speculation nor one received by tradition. Such are the extreme Turks that wander about in the north, the Kushites who live in the south, and those in our country who are like these. I consider these as irrational beings, and not as human beings; they are below mankind, but above monkeys, since they have the form and shape of man, and a mental faculty above that of the monkey.

- Maimonides Guide of the Perplexed pg 545

- Maimonides Guide for the Perplexed pg 545
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

"...the presence of Israel among the nations mends the world, but not the nations of the world...it does not bring the nations closer to holiness, but rather extracts the holiness from them and thereby destroys their ability to exist...(T)he purpose of the full redemption is to destroy the vitality of all the peoples."

- Yesaiah Tishbi, Torat ha-Rave-ha-Kelippah be-Kabbalat ha-Ari ("The Theory of Evil and the Satanic Sphere in Kabbalah"); [1942; reprinted 1982]
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:46 pm

there is: "...in practical Kabbalah...a good deal of 'black' magic — that is, magic...of various dark, demonic powers...Such black magic embraced a wide realm of demonology and various forms of sorcery that were designed to disrupt the natural order of things and to create illicit connections between things that were meant to be kept separate...In the Tikkunei Zohar the manipulation of such forces is considered justifiable under certain circumstances..."

- Gershom Scholem (1897-1982), Professor of Kabbalah at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. "Kabbalah" [op. cit.], pp. 183-184.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:48 pm

" The Bible quite clearly prohibits magic, so how come we have such a complex system? The answer is that magic is deeply rooted in Jewish tradition—but we don't call it magic."

- Judith Weill, a professor of Jewish mysticism in England and an adviser to London's Jewish Museum. Jewish Chronicle, May 7, 1999.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next